Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Domestic Bliss - Food Network Stalker!

I am feeling better today and I think I woke up a carbivore! I just finished making and eating homemade buttermilk biscuits!!! They were amazing! I had one with syrup and one with mayhaw jelly! What did we do before Food Network? If I don't have kiddie programs on in the background it is on the Food Network। I LOVE to cook and to eat!! What would life be without amazing food? I could watch and cook all day, every day! The way to the heart is definately through the stomach and the kitchen is the heart of every true home। Domestic bliss for me is being able to attend to the needs of my children first, keeping good food coming for every meal, having beautiful flowers growing in the yard to clip and share and having a smile in my heart and on my face। Staying positive!

No comments: