Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Day After.....

After drowning my frustrations in cookie crumbs I feel......like I could eat some more cookies! But I need to get back on track, let go of the emotional drama and not allow my feelings to dictate my mood and my food!.....until next time, and there will be a next time and maybe I will deal with it more successfully than with this particular episode, although the cookies were quite delicious! We all need to be understanding of ourselves, I am not going to beat myself up for slipping in a really BIG way, I won't tell you just how many cookies I ate!! But it is in the past as is the emotional drama, I'm letting go and MOVING ON :-) After all, we can't live a deprived life, I am just shooting the the healthy life and occasionally that does include some of my favorite things....like cookies!

No comments: