Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Feeling Overwhelmed and Letting Go

I am reminded by myself that I frequently bite off more than I can chew and end up doing a little choking on my own self-inflicted schedule...We recently moved into a new house, so setting up house again the unpacking, the re-organizing, etc....both children home, my littlest is turning two in just a few weeks and my oldest is home for the summer between kindergarden and first grade....I just started my PhD program today....I really need a new computer as I have called the University tech support line three times since last night and the juggling of it all has been a little overwhelming today! I am reminding myself that I do love the crazy of it all and I have difficulty sitting still for anything but re-adjusting to a new environment and a new schedule with cooking, cleaning, dirty diapers, reading, writing, assignments again, working.....Calgon! take me away!!! Inhale.....Exhale.....Serenity NOW! I know that tomorrow will be a new day and I will clean my mental slate, take each moment as it comes and remain calm, thankful, and joyous! I made it through today and I will make it through tomorrow with a better attitude....Attitude is ninety %, and everything else can be conquered with a positive attitude....So I am taking inventory of all that I have to be thankful and grateful for and smiling....I am taking a deep breath and relaxing.....I am picturing a successful and relaxing evening and riding that on into tomorrow....I am letting go....Positive thoughts all around :-)

No comments: