Thursday, July 31, 2008

You Get Out What You Put In

Like your bank account, your balance only reflects what you have deposited.....You cannot deposit ten dollars and expect to withdraw ten thousand....Likewise, you can't plant corn and expect to grow beans...In life, relationships, education, jobs, etc...we get out of these only what we are willing to sacrifice, deposit, and put into it....I personally want to get the very most out of everything I do and so I strive to put forth my very best efforts and I then can expect positive results....This is of course is still no guarantee that everything will come up roses...but we have a much greater chance for success in all that we do when we put forth our best efforts and there is satisfaction in knowing that I have done my best instead of leaving things in my life to chance....Every beautiful garden in life requires work at every stage...we must clear and prepare the ground, enrich the soil, plant the seeds, fertilize and water, and once we have results we must still continue the work of maintenance in weeding the garden and continue to fertilize and water to keep the beauty coming....I want beauty to continue to grow in my life and I am willing to do the work to get the most out of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was young my mother used to tell me that if it is worth doing do it right the first time or don't do it at all. I think she had something there. My whole life I have tried to be the best I can be and to do things the best that I can.

I like your reference to the garden it really shows me what you mean. It does take work every step of the way.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby